Wednesday, August 13, 2008

RE: Letter to a Terrorist

I have found the real purpose why the ka boom... trick in India. You see most of the Indian populace including me is looking for some entertainment especially in the "Peak TV viewing hours" There is no other way to instant hit than a top TRP show. every other channel these days has a reality show & soap shows are a thing of the past (well sort of).
So what is the next available way News Channels! they showcase you & your talents so a lot of people watch it. Why they do it free of cost. See this is a type of social service. They have discussions. so many people on all channels talking about you. Well it is a big thing to be talked about on TV. If I were a terrorist I would record all the discussions for later viewing.
With a population like India has, there is no better place to do it. Ok I know I'm discounting China, but Chinese are very famous for their karate, Kung-fu & what not martial arts... so why take a higher risk...
India is the best place.
As you argue if some worthless MP, MLA or someone else gains mileage then I think our Mr. Terrorist(should I say Entertainer) should levy charges & press case against such people (such leeches huh!) for IP infringement.
So all I say go on blow a few more places . Don't bother about the police, CBI, RPF, RAF, etc... they are just names so that some person with a triple digit IQ can earn money.
Coming to the point of people/cattle as you may call them; lets see how many people die due to these acts of entertainment. a few hundred, it is a minor risk. as compared to people who die due to starvation, accidents, natural causes a negligible number.
To the point of two wars to show off, common give a break, just one entertainer is enough! give him the credit. why try to steal the limelight? Time to start thinking big. Look at the big picture. It is a big social service helping people survive. making them ready for a disaster.
Well wishing Mr. terrorist a successful career & hoping he will one day make it big.

Thanking You,
A "Responsible" Citizen of India.

PS: no disclaimers from my side.

No comments: